Klipschorn register?

Sedge

OK, this has probably been long covered, but...is there a register of Klipschorns by serial #? I haven't been able to find one. Maybe even one in this blog???

BTW, I own 3G053 and -054. Just updated with complete Volti package (all new speakers, x-over, internal wiring). First listen: Floyd's DSOTM.

Thanks!

No. I'm looking for a registry. A list by serial #. When any given speaker was first sold, current owner, etc. Similar to what you may find for exotic cars or other low production consumer items. It would have to be a user supported database maintained by some dedicated Klipsch fan and probably best reside on this blog. Someone else recently mentioned here it would be nice to have a database of Klipsch models over the years, but I've seen no follow-up.

;-)

• Like 1

No. I'm looking for a registry. A list by serial #. When any given speaker was first sold, current owner, etc. Similar to what you may find for exotic cars or other low production consumer items. It would have to be a user supported database maintained by some dedicated Klipsch fan and probably best reside on this blog. Someone else recently mentioned here it would be nice to have a database of Klipsch models over the years, but I've seen no follow-up.
;-)

I’d love to see this too, completely voluntary. photos would be great, too.

16 hours ago, Sedge said:

😉

Interesting idea and if done right could increase the value of some of the speakers....It would be like a provenance registry in art or the speaker's Family Tree. :)

• Like 1