ROTEL RC-970BX Pre- amp

dwillie

I have for sale a Rotel RC-970BX pre-amp.  This is a nice quality pre-amp, with a simple no non-sense lay out.  It is 17 inches wide but has a small profile so it fits just about anywhere.  It is well put together and has a solid feel to it.  This unit weighs nearly 9 pounds.   It runs cool and is very quiet.  Harmonic distortion and intermodulation distortion are both rated at 0.004%  There are tone controls,  plus tone by-pass if you prefer.  Separate recording and listening controls like old school.  Full size headphone jack and two pre outputs to power amps.  Two switched power outlets on rear panel.   

I bought this Rotel as a temporary replacement for my main unit that was in need of repair and updating.  I'm happy I am back to my normal system but was pleased with the results I received from this Rotel.  There are a few small scratches on the top of the unit.  Nothing serious and not the result of abuse or carelessness.  The type of scratches you can sometimes get from moving things into and out of a hi-fi cabinet.  I am asking $125.00  plus $20.00 for boxing and shipping to the lower 48.  Thanks for looking,  dwillie.

zz1.jpg

zz2.jpg