Lascalas for sale outside Detroit

tfee

I finally found some speakers that fit in my living room and I don't have room for two pairs of huge Klipsch speakers in my house (no basement or attic and the garage is already packed ) so I've placed the Lascalas on Craigs List here:

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/livonia-klipsch-lascla-speakers/6862117802.html

I'm not looking to get rich on these but I'd like to get my $1400 back out of them. If you're interested I can place these back in the corners for an audition. You can reach me through this website or contact me through CL. I'm just outside Detroit and am available most evenings and weekends.

Thanks

Todd

• Like 2

Wish you were in Florida. Shipping would be crazy. Any those would be great in my new house that I’m closing on at the end of the month
Good luck on the sale. Great mods on them as well

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

16 hours ago, DizRotus said:

I can get them to Chicago (Dupage) May 14.  Is that close enough @Cinema_head?

I am unable to help in the transport of these speakers, but I am able to help store them for a while for you.  DizRotus, I am in Sycamore, 35 miles west of Du Page.  Easy drive, I-88 West to Sycamore exit.  If La Scala's are what you want, and you have room, get them now and stop wasting time. You'll never regret it.  I love mine.  dwillie.

• Like 1