New PowerGate Manufacturing Damage - Melted Plastic

Kris

I just bought/received a new PowerGate and upon unboxing and setup I noticed that there is damage to the plastic enclosure on the top-right corner. It appears to be melted plastic. My guess would be that a hot soldering iron came in contact with the plastic enclosure during final assembly. I really wish Klipsch would get their quality control processes fixed. Picture attached:  

20190406_224848.thumb.jpg.26dcef7f41bf0f989471c1b63e3ce356.jpg

From "here" it looks more like a glancing blow, like it was dropped or something was dropped on it.  It looks like shearing (which can introduce enough localized heat to do some melting as well).  It appeared to have been factory-packaged that way?  Return it for repair or replacement.

20 hours ago, Kris said:

I just bought/received a new PowerGate and upon unboxing and setup I noticed that there is damage to the plastic enclosure on the top-right corner. It appears to be melted plastic. My guess would be that a hot soldering iron came in contact with the plastic enclosure during final assembly. I really wish Klipsch would get their quality control processes fixed. Picture attached:  

20190406_224848.thumb.jpg.26dcef7f41bf0f989471c1b63e3ce356.jpg

I read some are having trouble with the technical side of Klipsch with" the Three" issues.  I had tech issues with a 11 sound bar and the directions suck.  It looks like they need to regroup on this side of the business.