Klipsch and more for sale

jwoodr2

I have 2 Klipsch Cornwall II's for sale as well as a Definitive Technology PF1500TL Subwoofer for sale. 

Also, I have a B&K ST-202 Power Amp for sale. 

Central Illinois area only. (Near U of I) I don't want to take a chance shipping these.  

My dad had much more stereo equipment that any one person or family could ever need.  I need to pare down a little! 

IMG_6668.JPG

IMG_6688.JPG

IMG_6689.JPG

Edited by jwoodr2
Update Photos

Assuming that you changed out the woofers, and the insulation, and the plywood is still ok... you would have a pair of Cornwalls.  Gee, even a quick shot of spray paint on the woofers would cover that watermark. 

From a technical standpoint, how different is flood water than being exposed repeatedly to high humidity?   There's no doubt that moisture is going to affect the stiffness of paper, but at what exposure level does it matter?  Oh my too much coffee this AM.  Must stop wondering about this.

On 4/20/2019 at 7:19 AM, aborowsky said:

From a technical standpoint, how different is flood water than being exposed repeatedly to high humidity? 

My previous home took on water during tropical storm Allison. I lost all of my furnishings and had 51k in flood damage repairs to the structure and replacing appliances and furnishings. I hauled my Epics up into the attic to save them. Even though the insurance would have covered the cost for them they couldn't have replaced them. That may be the reason I have a bad back some 18 years later. :) Those things weigh a ton. I still have them and Crites repaired the Xovers about a year ago. Was it worth it, you betcha! :)