WTB: Big-*** Klipsch Heritage line speakers -- near Detroit

djcindc

I seem to be seeing a lot of WTB posts lately, so I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring. I live in the Detroit area and am looking to add some Heritage-series Klipsches to my life (I've owned Cornwalls, Fortes and Heresies -- and stupidly parted with a pair of Epic CF4s -- but am currently Klipsch-less). I'm looking for someone who wants to sell in this order: 1. Klipschorns, 2. Cornwalls (any vintage of either), La Scalas or Forte III's. I'm not a big fan of Heresies (and they pop up all the time), so I'm not interested in those. 

If you're in the area and have something to sell, please shoot me a note. I also have some great vintage gear I might be willing to throw in as part of a deal: Empire 298 turntable; fully restored Scott 299C integrated amp (with Telefunken tubes); restored Pioneer SX1010 monster receiver (a fantastical beast -- just an awesome piece of audio history). I'm pretty fond of these pieces, but I'm seriously jonesing for a big-*** set of Klipsches, so who knows ...

Thanks!

I don't have speakers to sell you but I just went though looking for same - a few of the ones you listed. I suggest adding some pro stuff (even harder to find but you never know). ki-396, kpt-904s, kpt-325s cornscalas, jubs,. All those are worth looking at. If looks matter a lot a lot. Then prob only the 396s or cornscalas. good luck man its work but worth it 😁

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 10:48 PM, djcindc said:

I seem to be seeing a lot of WTB posts lately, so I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring. I live in the Detroit area and am looking to add some Heritage-series Klipsches to my life (I've owned Cornwalls, Fortes and Heresies -- and stupidly parted with a pair of Epic CF4s -- but am currently Klipsch-less). I'm looking for someone who wants to sell in this order: 1. Klipschorns, 2. Cornwalls (any vintage of either), La Scalas or Forte III's. I'm not a big fan of Heresies (and they pop up all the time), so I'm not interested in those. 

If you're in the area and have something to sell, please shoot me a note. I also have some great vintage gear I might be willing to throw in as part of a deal: Empire 298 turntable; fully restored Scott 299C integrated amp (with Telefunken tubes); restored Pioneer SX1010 monster receiver (a fantastical beast -- just an awesome piece of audio history). I'm pretty fond of these pieces, but I'm seriously jonesing for a big-*** set of Klipsches, so who knows ...

Thanks!

Pm sent... 😊