McIntosh MA6100 Intergrated Amp 70W X 2 Madison, WI Area

tidmack

I'm doing some spring cleaning and am going to part ways with my McIntosh MA6100 Integrated amp. It's 70 watts per channel and has a nice sounding preamp stage. I'll post some photos in the next couple days, but wanted to get it out there for any interested parties. I would prefer pickup in 53528 on this, but if someone wants it shipped and is willing to pay McIntosh for a box, I will ship it. 

The amp powers up and works, but needs to be recapped. There's a pop on startup and one channel has some static until it warms up. A local shop quoted $150 to recap, but since I'm selling, I figured I'd leave it up to the buyer in case you want this sent to your specialized repairman. 

Chrome is stunning, two small bubbles on the glass. The unit is clean. Two long term owners, which is what I believe kept this unit so clean. 

Jeff

DSC_0662 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0663 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0665 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0666 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0667 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0668 (Medium).JPG

Thank you for the kind words, guys. I'm home today and will take some photos of this unit. Again, posted here for pickup. If I am unable to find a new home here, I'll get a box from McIntosh and throw it on eBay. This would pair nicely with the Cornwall decorators I'm putting up for sale...how's that for a teaser, lol!

Jeff

DSC_0669 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0670 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0671 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0673 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0674 (Medium).JPG

Pretty darn clean!  If I didn't just drop a bunch of money on Belles I would probably drive the 2.5 hours.
Those Belles are pretty darn clean, too. If you have some interest, keep in touch. Depending on where you are, I could potentially meet you somewhere closer to your home.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up. I can't stress how clean this unit is. The chrome is bright and not pitted. The power supply, cage,  and face are also super clean. Have your favorite audio do the cap kit and you should be ready for the better part of your lifetime.

Jeff