Chorus II’s $1,000 - CL: Cherokee, NC

lakedmb

No affiliation.

“Set of Klipsch Chorus 2 heritage line speakers, the best of the best, can demo. Sound incredible and look incredible, wood is golden oak and risers are black, covers are excellent as well. Has titanium diaphragms in the tweeters and new passive radiators. Features 15 inch woofers with 96 ounce magnet, and 15 inch passive in the back, can handle a maximum of 1000 watts per speaker, very efficient and can run on small tubes as well. Asking price is $1000...the best serious offer takes them home. Any other questions feel free to call for details and more photos. Must pickup, I won't deliver as these are 100 pounds each, I am 45 minutes from Asheville NC. Call or text.”

https://asheville.craigslist.org/ele/d/bryson-city-klipsch-chorus-2-speakers/6853472642.html

These look a bit like a set that was floating around over there on a big wood base. If it is they were painted black and then had the paint removed. That paint will be there in the wood grain and you need to ask before hand to see the base and a close up of the wood. Or at least ask if these are the ones that were painted and stripped. When I talked to him, assuming these are the same ones, he told me I had to get over there ASAP since he was leaving for a job by the end of the week and was raising money for it.  That was about a month ago.