Samsung S3 Gear Frontier - 150.00

rockhound

Hey it plays audio! Excellent condition not one flaw. Awesome watch and superior to the Iwatch IMO. Only reason I’m selling is my company switched to 100% apple. I also have a spare charger and a couple bands. If you have a series 3 Apple Watch I would trade since I’m 100% apple now.

85425E0E-B1E6-4F45-B5F4-934CDC496B41.jpeg

Man, I wish the city would supply the IT department with the watches to go with our Galaxy phones....I might wear a watch again!  haha.  Haven't really worn one in 20 years; they get in the way.  I'm assuming it has to have its own "line" like the iWatches do.

4 hours ago, avguytx said:

Man, I wish the city would supply the IT department with the watches to go with our Galaxy phones....I might wear a watch again!  haha.  Haven't really worn one in 20 years; they get in the way.  I'm assuming it has to have its own "line" like the iWatches do.

Mine has it's own number but also shares my phone number.  I can receive calls to my actual phone number even if I left it home.

I thought they all did that

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 12:47 PM, wstrickland1 said:

I thought they all did that

There are different versions of the watches. One can take a simm card and talk directly to the carrier network without the phone. The other cannot and bluetooths to the phone.