GEC KT66 - Matched Quad + 1 Tube

Gorm

GEC KT66 Tubes - Matched Quad + 1

These tubes were purchased from Upscale Audio as a matched quad plus a "service tube" for a pair of McIntosh MC30s. 1 single tube and 1 matched quad.

All 5 tubes did test NOS when I purchased them from Upscale Audio. Their markings and test results are on each box.

Now, I do not have a tube tester. I can't tell you what the results of the tubes today. I can tell you that I ran all 5 tubes for a brief
time in my MC30s and did not observe any issues. I do NOT put tubes into my MC30s that I do not trust. Because I don't have a tester, I cannot offer any sort of guarantee or accept a return on the tubes. I will however make sure that they are very properly boxed for shipping, and I will insure the package as well. I DO NOT want these tubes to break during shipment. Local pickup is also welcome. I have complete confidence in these tubes. Upscale Audio doesn't sell junk, and that is why they were purchased from them.

You will receive the matched quad of GEC KT66 tubes pictured, along with the boxes and test results. Plus the single KT66 "Service tube" also in its box with the results picture. The service tube is separately marked from the others.

Note on the pictures: I was going to sell the service tube separately, that is why I didn't include it with any of the photos of the matched quad.

Looking for 800 OBO.

Shipment will be via priority mail and will include insurance. 10 dollar flat rate shipping, although I suspect it will be bit more after insurance. I will cover any amount over 10 dollars. I will not ship these tubes outside of the United States. 

Thank you, and please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

IMG_5372.thumb.JPG.7785ea6c5bc0d129033692ee15ca04ef.JPG

800 shipped for the 5 GEC tubes. - Forum members only.

I'm very confident in the tubes and I'm sure there will not be a problem. However, I will let forum members who buy them test them / check their strength and will accept a return if they do not test well.

Thank you.