-200 error when posting a pic

dtel

• Moderators

Ok thanks, I went back and erased some old pics, made the new ones as small as I could and still no good.

The funny part was when I went back to some posted pictures from years ago and most of the list said it was posted in 1969, uh no it wasn't.

On 4/19/2019 at 2:30 PM, dtel said:

Ok thanks, I went back and erased some old pics, made the new ones as small as I could and still no good.

The funny part was when I went back to some posted pictures from years ago and most of the list said it was posted in 1969, uh no it wasn't.

Still haven't heard from Chad on this.

• Administrators

Sorry it's still happening. I'll try to look at this again this week. In the meantime, a workaround would be to utilize any of the many free image hosting services out there on the web to host your pics.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 8:50 AM, Chad said:

Sorry it's still happening. I'll try to look at this again this week. In the meantime, a workaround would be to utilize any of the many free image hosting services out there on the web to host your pics.

@CECAA850  @dtel

Gentlemen,

Please try the picture hosting technique in my signature below.  It's fast, easy, and completely unlimited. 

Users here can host and post as many pictures as they like, with no size restrictions. 

If you start asking people to use this method, you won't have the problems associated with picture host on this website.  That is the way to many headaches.  ;)

3 hours ago, Oicu812 said:

@CECAA850  @dtel

Gentlemen,

Please try the picture hosting technique in my signature below.  It's fast, easy, and completely unlimited. 

Users here can host and post as many pictures as they like, with no size restrictions. 

If you start asking people to use this method, you won't have the problems associated with picture host on this website.  That is the way to many headaches.  ;)

I'd rather Chad just fix it.  Nothing was easier than the way it was.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 7/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, CECAA850 said:

Still nothing @Chad?

Sorry, this kinda dropped off my radar. I've just been so busy with other work. I hope to look into this further soon.

• Like 1