-200 error when posting a pic

dtel

2 hours ago, Chad said:

Are either of you using any sort of ad-blocking browser extensions? Long-shot...

Nope.  It's happening on my phone on 2 different browsers and work PC with 2 different browsers and home on 2 different browsers.

Chad, the moderators have different limits than members.  Is there a setting there that might be messing with it?

30 minutes ago, avguytx said:

There's always that magical checkbox.  lol.  I deal with that every day as a network administrator when something isn't working quite right.  Especially with Cisco.

Something probably changed during one of the many updates or outages the forum has had recently.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Chad, the moderators have different limits than members.  Is there a setting there that might be messing with it?

The Moderators group is set up for unlimited attachments. So that's not the issue

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

So what is the procedure?

I think that the issue is with image size.  The forum software has always resized my pictures in the past and now it doesn't appear to be doing that .  My theory is that the -200 error pops up when the image is too large.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Curious.

From Wikipedia:

This class of status codes indicates the action requested by the client was received, understood and accepted.[2]

200 OK

Standard response for successful HTTP requests. The actual response will depend on the request method used. In a GET request, the response will contain an entity corresponding to the requested resource. In a POST request, the response will contain an entity describing or containing the result of the action.

Really shouldn't be getting an OK. 

On 9/30/2019 at 7:42 PM, windashine said:

... o O (i downloaded the screw shot, for experimental purposes, and it was 68.6 KB... ur a long way from 2 Mb ???)

That was after resizing.  It wouldn't let me post the original.  Something happened during the last forum update.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...