Would "YOU" purchase the "NEW" Cornwall IV or Chorus III

314carpenter

If you could have Klipsch build you one pair, which would you buy?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose 1 pair of speakers from the following choices

• Chorus III
    • Cornwall IV
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Would you be willing to sacrifice the current Forte III from production in 2020 or 2021 to make this happen?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Which of the following Klipsch speakers do you currently own, or have owned in the past? (multiple choice)

• Cornwall I/II/III
    • Chorus I/II
    • Forte I/II/III
    • None of the above

17 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

It happens when the fish arenโ€™t biting and I donโ€™t have my grandson with me.....

So what's the hot new rig you're floating past the well trained fish? The ones that know you're going barbless and setting them free?ย ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

Mark

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

So what's the hot new rig you're floating past the well trained fish? The ones that know you're going barbless and setting them free?ย ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

Mark

Fishing question, total buzz kill.ย  Just kidding.ย  He's so secretive about that stuff it's scary.ย  ย I guess maybe because you can't patent it.

ย 

So @ZEUS121996ย in bass lures, is it science, superstition,ย  or snakeoil?

ย 

1 minute ago, Chief bonehead said:

Always a senko. My go to bait.ย 

Still!

You told me that 2 years ago so I pitched a couple, color obviously makes a difference, You let them free fall or Carolina rig them?

And I will go on record on this. IF I make the Pilgrimage, we fish for Heineken. Beer per fish differential. I get to count the blues in my total.ย 

ย 

Mark

21 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

Yes but I have tried hard to keep the same spectral balance in the paulโ€™s heritage models as he likes them. So a cw4 would fit well with a h3 or vice versa. There some physics/acoustic stuff that canโ€™t be over come but they sound like a family of sound products.ย 

According to the poll numbers 33 pairs of Cornwall IV's should have already been accounted for. Not bad considering they have not even released yet.

ย 

Chief, did you get a chance to vote? Oh, that's right, I guess you already did when you chose to design the CW IV. Thank you for going all of your hard work. They look so good. I amย happy to seeย the activity within this thread wasย able to get your attention. Hope all of this helps the cause. I was confident that a "NEW" product would eventually hit the showroom floor. I just never expected one so soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Fishing question, total buzz kill.ย  Just kidding.ย  He's so secretive about that stuff it's scary.ย  ย I guess maybe because you can't patent it.

ย 

So @ZEUS121996ย in bass lures, is it science, superstition,ย  or snakeoil?

ย 

Travis,

I think you're messing with me.

All of the above. The science behind the lures is way out there. Shape, sizes, scent, action are all variable. Snakeoil? I have a box full of lures I can't catch anything with but trees. And superstition would require me to go basic plastics along the banks, and buzz baits, well because when you go fishing you always catch something. Maybe just a buzz, buzz baits seem to intensify the effect of the beverage.ย ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

ย 

Mark

• Like 1

• Klipsch Employees
9 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Still!

You told me that 2 years ago so I pitched a couple, color obviously makes a difference, You let them free fall or Carolina rig them?

And I will go on record on this. IF I make the Pilgrimage, we fish for Heineken. Beer per fish differential. I get to count the blues in my total.ย 

ย 

Mark

Your on. My favorite color is watermelon black flake. And I fish them Texas rig. And they always chomp on them!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Oh sure,.I bet you have a Plano full of that on top, but when people are not looking you remove the false bottom and go to your secret stuff.

ย 

I'm thinking he has a solar powered robotic frog.

In some states electric baits for hunting are illegal. A solar powered robotic frog? Did it pass the chamber test for distortion?

ย 

Markย 

• Klipsch Employees
11 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

According to the poll numbers 33 pairs of Cornwall IV's should have already been accounted for. Not bad considering they have not even released yet.

ย 

Chief, did you get a chance to vote? Oh, that's right, I guess you already did when you chose to design the CW IV. Thank you for going all of your hard work. They look so good. I amย happy to seeย the activity within this thread wasย able to get your attention. Hope all of this helps the cause. I was confident that a "NEW" product would eventually hit the showroom floor. I just never expected one so soon.

Didnโ€™t vote. And if I did. It was a secret.ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief bonehead said:

I would hope that he would be pleased. The cw4 is all tractrix now. The tractrix ports lower distortion. The network is high acoustic slopes. The new mid is smooth and has excellent distortion characteristics. The wide dispersion phase plug is basically his design. So I think I have the Cornwall where he envisioned it would be. I sincerely hope I paid good attention.ย 

ย 

I have not been a Cornwall fan for a long time for a number of reasons, but this version has me seriously interested again.ย  Can't wait to hear this in Hope this coming Spring.

3 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

Your on. My favorite color is watermelon black flake. And I fish them Texas rig. And they always chomp on them!!!

AHHHH, it worked. Throw a little chum out and the big bonefish takes the bait! When's the Pilgrimage? I have to schedule around it now, I got the hook set, I gotta drag him in.ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Mark

• Moderators

I wish, or some ribs cooking, I never did try your secret way of doing ribsย again, almost did but chickened out. Michael was with me when we went to see Richard and wouldn't spare a beer.

• Klipsch Employees
3 minutes ago, dtel said:

I wish, or some ribs cooking, I never did try your secret way of doing ribsย again, almost did but chickened out. Michael was with me when we went to see Richard and wouldn't spare a beer.

Lol!! ย Thatโ€™s my boy!! ย Remember. I would use Michaels. Never mine. ๐Ÿค“

• Like 1