Combining existing 2 x Klipsch r-112sws with r-115sw

Spirit_Rises

Hello guys

i currently have 2 x Klipsch R-112SWs and i am deciding to buy R-115sw

Does combining two different models make any problem? Won't the each of the sub do their own job with their specs? i mean r-112sw can go deep as 24hz and r-115sw can go 18Hz.Does this difference make any problem? 

also i am considering to buy the SVS PB-4000 which can go as low as 16hz according to its specs.Does pairing svs also cause any issues? 

wont the either of the two subs pb-4000 or 115sw take the sound and bring it down to the deeper frequencies after 112sws finish their job at 24hz?

40 minutes ago, Spirit_Rises said:

i currently have 2 x Klipsch R-112SWs and i am deciding to buy R-115sw

Does combining two different models make any problem? Won't the each of the sub do their own job with their specs? i mean r-112sw can go deep as 24hz and r-115sw can go 18Hz.Does this difference make any problem? 

No problems at all.  Maybe a little trial and error but should not be too tough to get it "right".   

41 minutes ago, Spirit_Rises said:

also i am considering to buy the SVS PB-4000 which can go as low as 16hz according to its specs.Does pairing svs also cause any issues? 

Again no issues but may involve a little more work.

42 minutes ago, Spirit_Rises said:

wont the either of the two subs pb-4000 or 115sw take the sound and bring it down to the deeper frequencies after 112sws finish their job at 24hz?

Yes.

Image result for willland family room acurus klipsch revel

My family room rig before I moved the RSW-10d to the living room and sold the RT-10d twins.  It was tough to set up but was mostly pleased with the results.

Bill

• Like 1

13 hours ago, willland said:

No problems at all.  Maybe a little trial and error but should not be too tough to get it "right".   

Again no issues but may involve a little more work.

Yes.

Image result for willland family room acurus klipsch revel

My family room rig before I moved the RSW-10d to the living room and sold the RT-10d twins.  It was tough to set up but was mostly pleased with the results.

Bill

Thanks for the reply.

I amdeciding to have 4 subwoofers in total.I have bought 2 female to 1 male y splitter rca cable.The male side of the cable will be plugged into the one of the sub outs of my receiver and i will connect 2 subwoofers from their lfe input.Do the lfe inputs on the subwoofers work even we connect them with a rca y splitter as i mentioned above? Or should i daisy chain with them iver the subwoofers output connections?