HERESY REDO WITH FIGURED ETIMOE VENEER AND NEW CRITES 1228 WOOFERS AND SONICAP CAPSG

longdrive03

I posted about these in the Tech Mod section.  Here's the link detailingT he redo.

I may not attend the reunion this year (I live in Little Rock) but may send these with a friend for anyone to see/hear/buy.  Just bought and installed brand new Crites 1228 woofers with new Sonicap caps.  Grill frame is magnetic.  Veneer on the front board as well with bracing inside.

Price is $775.00 

Thanks 

Longdrive03 

I am interested; but, just to clarify,

• are these being sold without crossovers?

• and screens? (I realize the intent to go screen-less with that veneer; but, you mention magnets, and a pair of Heresy screens would be a factor... )

thanks.

BTW – nice job. well done!

Endo. Pardon my failure to post clearly. Duh!!

these have all components and grills

These have Klipsch Type E crossovers and I am Recapping with  Sonicap caps. The grills are included which have neo magnets. I plan to replace the cane grill material which has one spot on each grill Unless someone wants them as they are.  Here is a pic of one crossover with new caps to be installed. I’ll post pics tomorrow or pm me and can email. I can’t resize photos on my iPhone. Thanks

8BFED479-F902-4099-9524-4E2EC73E5D7F.jpeg