La Scala grill question

39 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Very nice @Cinema_head and the sound absorption material makes them work well in your long narrow bonus room?

Liked the fabric behind the HF face, but doing that seems like you might need to give the LF a Belle treatment of sorts to balance that. The classic look and the lighting in there makes for a good display here.

The acoustic panels in my experience are great. Every room should have at min first reflection covered with even drapes if it works better. These bigger klipsch remind me of a monster hp bike,snowmobile or something.  Crazy powerful so needs as good of control as possible. Il be honest when I got them for my projector ht room years back. It was decretory (had low expectations). The room is so huge I learned. Any small thing that upgrades the room at all will start to add up.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Looking good, especially if you want lower grilles.

Are you satisfied with your top grilles?

Yes. But I still want to do magnets. I wonder if neo mags would pull through the full front face. So place them on the same face as the horns screw in.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...