Speakerlab goes to Hope

Dave A

OK I have kicked this thing around and never could quite decide to destroy it so last chance here before cut up for parts. One tweeter only and it does not work. Two horns two K-55 clone type drivers, two woofers two crossovers some L_Pads and one cabinet delivered to hope $300. Please do not ask me to bring these unless you are really serious about getting them.

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

1 hour ago, hatrack1971 said:

If you are parting out, I would be interested in the K55 drivers/ K400 horns and 15" woofers if shipping is not too much bother.

Do you mean Atlas PD-5H drivers, H350 horns and 15” woofers? 😉

But seriously, if that is a factory built plywood bass bin, which it appears to be, it would be a shame to part it out.  All of that for $300 is a good deal.

37 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Do you mean Atlas PD-5H drivers, H350 horns and 15” woofers? 😉

But seriously, if that is a factory built plywood bass bin, which it appears to be, it would be a shame to part it out.  All of that for $300 is a good deal.

I thought so too when I got it. I wanted a real example to follow thinking maybe of building a set and decided it was pretty complicated. Then I started getting those KPT-456's and lost all interest in doing so. Still it is something to work from for someone and I really don't like chopping things up. I have threatened to do so with these before and have not yet found the resolve to go it.

It is a factory build plywood bin.

Hatrack if I do end up chopping it up it will be $400 for the parts as they are plus shipping. Or someone can get this for what I paid delivered to Hope or pickup at my shop. The more time I spend on this the more I will want and finding boxes and packing these up requires me to drive to town and hunt boxes down and go from there. Hours more of my time and I have given these enough already. Someone wants the box-o-parts delivered to Hope they come in a nice wood container.

• Haha 1

OK Hatrack you get your wish. Cleaning up the shop again today and I have moved it for the last time. Drivers removed and cabinet going to the ridge top graveyard. These parts will be going to Hope too where I hope they sell and I don't have to hassle with packing and shipping.

• Sad 1