"The Godfather" or "The Ten Commandments"??

jimjimbo

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Both on at the same time tonight, flipping back and forth.  Quite the interesting choice.

Oh wait....and hockey.

Antenna choice - I'd have to watch the 10 Commandments, don't subscribe to cable for the Godfather, nevertheless, the 10 C's don't work up a Saturday Night Thirst, so neither this year... but if Joe Dirt was on lol...

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Both on at the same time tonight, flipping back and forth.  Quite the interesting choice.

Oh wait....and hockey.

I prefer Godfather even though I've seen it a bunch of times.

I use two computer screens and two TV's, watching Live PD and an NBA playoff game.  The computer has Klipsch Forum, and then solitaire on the other screen.

Which hockey game Jim?  I saw my first professional hockey game earlier this year, Redwings at Columbus Blue Jackets.  I went with a serious hockey guy who explained everything to me in real time.  It's much better seeing it live than on TV.  I really enjoyed the experience.

• Like 1

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Too subtle!  There is no "part 1."  The first and only movie is History of the World Part 2.

Too subtle, I just like all the little jokes in between the intended jokes and how they made fun of history. 

I couldn't remember if it was part one or two so I looked it up and posted 1. 

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, oldtimer said:

Mel brooks is easily one of my top favorite comics.  if you can't make fun, then you just don't have a brain---his philosophy rocks throughout time.

Moses: The Lord, the Lord Jehovah has given unto you these 15...Oy!Ten! Ten Commandments for all to obey!

A classic Mel Brooks scene.

• Haha 1