WTB large brass PIE BADGES (2) **found**

Heritage_Head

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, crunchman12001 said:

Search "Klipsch badges" on Ebay. There are many there.

Thanks I've been watching. But think im going to pass on the home made ones. They look good but the color on the new style brass pie seems off. The brass seems dull and not a shiny gold like sheen the klipsch have. It could be his camera or something idk. Im scared a little on those. His gold klipsch in black that they used a ton (my 2nd favorite klipsch badge) look really nice though. 

1 hour ago, polizzio said:

I purchased a pair off ebay for $15 delivered from this guy. Beautiful, brass is bright, shipped promptly. Exactly as pictured in his listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Engraved-Solid-Brass-Klipsch-Speaker-Badge-logo-PWK-Heresy-Cornwall-Chorus/173822306153?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Thanks those look nice. But not the ones im looking for. 

2 hours ago, polizzio said:

I purchased a pair off ebay for $15 delivered from this guy. Beautiful, brass is bright, shipped promptly. Exactly as pictured in his listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Engraved-Solid-Brass-Klipsch-Speaker-Badge-logo-PWK-Heresy-Cornwall-Chorus/173822306153?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

for those who are not Klipsch detail fanatics these are very nice and inexpensive and would look fine to bring back some bling to an older set of Klipsch missing its original badges.

• Like 2

When I got to Kuwait in 2004, about two weeks or so afterwards I received two boxes from Klipsch corporate in Indy...one was a set of Promedia 2.1speakers for my computer and the other box was filled with "goodies"...hat,  polo, bumper sticker, those folding frisbee things, PWK license plate...all kinds of stuff...and a REAL surprise...a pair of Klipsch signature series pie-slice logos, carefully-wrapped up and in a zip-lock baggie...with a note inside on Klipsch letterhead that said "Andy, these are for the next Klipsch speakers you build after you get back!"  (Signed) Amy!  They are packed away now for moving...but I certainly WILL use them that way!😉

• Like 1