Buying Liquor and Beer Clark County AK

Pete H

I'm going to be flying into Little Rock tomorrow and know that Hope is in a dry county, so any local info as to where to purchase along the way travelling from Little Rock to Hope via I-30 would be appreciated.  I would like to just stop and be able to get a throw away cooler, beer, ice and liquor all in one shot if possible.

Thanks! 

• Like 1

@Pete H   After you get out of the airport and on the freeway, you'll be on I-30 west.  There will be quite a few as you're going thru Benton and Bryant that are pretty easy off, easy on access.  But if you want to  get out of Little Rock, which I would, there will be a group of them in Arkadelphia which is about 40 minutes or so past Bryant and is the same easy off, easy on.  Then Hope is only about another 35 to 40 minutes away.

Yet another reason I'm glad I gave up drinking ethanol!

Cannabis is MUCH BETTER!! Nonaddictive and no human in the HISTORY OF HUMANITY has ever DIED from SMOKING TOO MUCH CANNABIS!

And the THC in cannabis causes cancer cells to undergo apoptosis! Or Cell Suicide WITHOUT harming healthy cells!!

John Kuthe...

If anybody is interested i have a great Mangorita recipe, very popular around here on weekends.

Mix it up in a 2 quart container or double it up for a gallon.

1/2 bottle of your favorite Tequilla

4 Oz Mango nectar

12 Oz water

Top off with Mr & Ms T's Margarita mix

1/2 squeezed orange optional

Pour over ice

Don't drive afterwards.

6 hours ago, avguytx said:

@Pete H   After you get out of the airport and on the freeway, you'll be on I-30 west.  There will be quite a few as you're going thru Benton and Bryant that are pretty easy off, easy on access.  But if you want to  get out of Little Rock, which I would, there will be a group of them in Arkadelphia which is about 40 minutes or so past Bryant and is the same easy off, easy on.  Then Hope is only about another 35 to 40 minutes away.

Thanks for the useful response.  Now I wonder if I should stop by the local pot shop on the way too.  LMAO, for those that will be in attendance, look forward to seeing you.