The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thaddeus Smith

2019 Pilgrimage Event Photos

I probably won't process and post until after the fact, but I saw a request to create a centralized thread for folks to dump photos. So @TasDom, here go you.

source.gif

@CECAA850, can it be pinned?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Such empty! I ended up packing the camera up early yesterday - too much time was spent chit chatting and catching up with folks. Hopefully taking more today, but here's a teaser.

DSCF5171.jpg

DSCF5165.jpg

DSCF5163.jpg

DSCF5161.jpg

DSCF5160.jpg

DSCF5156.jpg

DSCF5154.jpg

DSCF5152.jpg

DSCF5147.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Mikey... your eye has gotten a lot better over the last year or two. Very nice photos.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. :)

Hopefully others chime in with their viewpoint since I didn't take any more shots after yesterday's post. I had hoped to be the introverted documentarian, but found myself constantly engaged in conversation and catching up with old friends. Unfortunately with the way I approach a shoot, those activities do tend to be mutually exclusive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

People will post once they get home as most are traveling today.  We just got in from off the road ourselves.

• Like 1

I wonder who's wearing the 'tiki room' Vegas shirt?

nice job Thaddeus...much appreciated and I also like the B&W photos...

Bill

Wish we could have had someone taking the pictures of the auction and winners. I am happy everyone thought my watercolor of the Klipschorn was great! I enjoyed painting it and donating it for the museum! 

840C1B6C-3CC0-4AD8-A0D9-5CA1D6ECC83E.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Great pictures Michael!

Thanks man! I meant to sit down and connect with you and just never managed to do so. Next year!

• Like 1

Just now, Thaddeus Smith said:

Thanks man! I meant to sit down and connect with you and just never managed to do so. Next year!

It was a pleasure meeting you, and time went by so quickly. Definitely next year. 

I thoroughly enjoyed goin' to the country.... meeting everyone from here and talking with Rodney... listening and experiencing the sites and sounds of our World's finest speaker's.... sittin' outside with a cold beverage and an eye on the kitchen lol.... . o O (man I love that long bar too) …. and the tool's on the wall !!! And Tractor's !!!

IMG_0716.JPEG

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Thanks guys. :)

Hopefully others chime in with their viewpoint since I didn't take any more shots after yesterday's post. I had hoped to be the introverted documentarian, but found myself constantly engaged in conversation and catching up with old friends. Unfortunately with the way I approach a shoot, those activities do tend to be mutually exclusive.

Nice photos.  It was great to see you again and look forward to our conversations in the future.  Did you change your avatar?   What inspired the Shhhhhhhhh shot?  You are such a Heretic.  

55 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Nice photos.  It was great to see you again and look forward to our conversations in the future.  Did you change your avatar?   What inspired the Shhhhhhhhh shot?  You are such a Heretic.  

I apparently don't have an inside voice. :P

Thanks Michael, those are terrific.  Really enjoyed seeing you again.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Yes, those of us that were there get it.....

• Like 1