FS: Crites Type A Crossover 4500/6000hz convertible

Kevmosmith

A Pair of Crites "Type A" convertible crossovers with Sonicaps.

The midrange cutoff can be easily switched from the stock 6000hz midrange cutoff to 4500 hz in a few seconds.  The picture shows both configurations.

If you use the lower 4500hz cutoff - you will need to get a more robust tweeter than the k77/k77m - Bob Crites sells them.  I also have a pair of JBL 2404h tweeters for sale (additional $200 for the pair of tweeters) that work great with these.

Great sounding crossover in both settings.  These are in "like new" condition and work perfectly.

Located in Houston- local pickup is fine.  $180 shipped to the lower 48.  Paypal "friends and family" is fine

Thanks,

Kevin

crossover.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2020 at 3:02 AM, soundbound said:

What sounded best to you, 4,500 or 6,000hz?

Would love to “hear” the answer too.

Bob makes a host of crossovers I ONLY see on this forum in the Garage Sale.

He really ought to make a special section in his website for all these brilliant options...

Oooo You said jbl 2404 - well I got some of those sitting around. Is it a swap in for the K77m ?

In a Khorn is there some type of adapter plate - let me also google for it, but you guys are the authority on it, its likely if any info in there, someone here posted it first.