Heresy parts in DIY Forte II cabs?

First off,  just want to say that I am not far from having all the components lying around to build Heresies. So that is what I have to work with. Secondly, I am a carpenter so building cabs is not going to be an issue for me. Neither are tools and material. Here is my query. Has anyone tried using the k-77/ k-55v/ k-22 in a bigger cabinet the size of a Forte with a 15" passive. Ideally, I'd like to use the same E-2 crossover. I guess a Herete? I absolutely love my Forte 2s. I'd dare say more than my Cornwalls and Belles. They just seem more composed and balanced with equal bass impact.. at 1/3 the size. Anyone ever attempted this with good results or is the K-22 not up to the task of pushing a 15" passive? Thanks in advance.

Edited by hatrack1971

Yes, I did see the Tangent series was a compatible upgrade. But I'm really trying to duplicate Fortes with the passive. Something magic there... but I will admit I've never heard or seen a pair of Tangents. So no idea how the sound compares to Fortes.

Well, the new Forte III has the latest and greatest mid horn and the 15" passive where the original Forte had a 12" passive and smaller mid horn (like Heresy) then the Forte II went to the newer horn (at the time) with a 15" passive.  Forte II used the K-25-K and Tangent's had either the K-24-K or K-28-K, IIRC.  None of those ever used the K-77 tweeters, either.  That would make your upper end a little lacking in comparison to the K-75-K & K-76-K tweeters that were used in Fortes and Tangents.  But I guess it could work.  Do you already have the passives?