Heresy industrial ported

Frank merchant

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

But that raises the spectre of more good news...

EXACTLY!!  Get a couple of sheets of very interesting grained/colored void-free, consecutively-veneered premium birch cabinet-grade plywood and BUILD YOUR OWN CABINETS!  These are just TOO EASY to build!  FInd a pair of REALLY raggedy Heresy "1" cabinets with all the components inside of them CORRECT, and JUST DO IT!...or get somebody to "just do it" for you, who knows how to rip-out the book-matches from the sheets by scabbing one side of each sheet for the table saw fence!  It really is NOT rocket science, folks! 

I admit I was in error to say I was going to come out to Arizona in a couple weeks and pick these up,  and then request additional stipulations after our agreement. Please let me explain for my reasonings for additional stipulations.  I am new at buying speakers, and I overlook questions to ask when I initially talk to people, I didn’t think about asking you to remove the backs. But as I was reading posts on this forum, I started to see people describe specifically what components these speakers should have, and that led me to really want to know for sure that these are authentic speakers, and not modified speakers which you can’t see from the front. I admit these are very beautiful speakers and they look very well cared for  but I am looking for a genuine authentic pair of these. I do admit your refusal for me to let me  send you payment in any form, whether it be a cashiers check, money order or PayPal but only cash in my hand once I met you, really made me nervous. I’m not accusing you of being a bad person  and please don’t take it that way. I enjoyed talking with you on the phone you seem like a good guy. But I really got nervous coming there by myself with money. Refusal to take pictures of the components is what shyed  me away from this deal. Once again I should’ve asked these questions before I opened my big mouth. But I am learning. I do hope you sell these and I do hope you get top dollar out of these

On 4/30/2019 at 10:11 PM, Frank merchant said:

I admit I was in error to say I was going to come out to Arizona in a couple weeks and pick these up,  and then request additional stipulations after our agreement. Please let me explain for my reasonings for additional stipulations.  I am new at buying speakers, and I overlook questions to ask when I initially talk to people, I didn’t think about asking you to remove the backs. But as I was reading posts on this forum, I started to see people describe specifically what components these speakers should have, and that led me to really want to know for sure that these are authentic speakers, and not modified speakers which you can’t see from the front. I admit these are very beautiful speakers and they look very well cared for  but I am looking for a genuine authentic pair of these. I do admit your refusal for me to let me  send you payment in any form, whether it be a cashiers check, money order or PayPal but only cash in my hand once I met you, really made me nervous. I’m not accusing you of being a bad person  and please don’t take it that way. I enjoyed talking with you on the phone you seem like a good guy. But I really got nervous coming there by myself with money. Refusal to take pictures of the components is what shyed  me away from this deal. Once again I should’ve asked these questions before I opened my big mouth. But I am learning. I do hope you sell these and I do hope you get top dollar out of these

It doesn't seem that you asked for anything out of the ordinary and have no reason to apologize.  If you are ever apprehensive about a cash sale, ask the prospective buyer or seller to do the transaction in the local police department parking lot.  If you are both on the up and up neither of you should have an issue with it.