Need advice on RP 504C or 404C

Snag

I have had my Klipsch home theater for about 10 years now.  Klipsch 12 sub died after 2 year of use so now I have a Polk in its place.  I just replaced my older 5.5 inch fronts(RF-15) with 2 RP 8000 F's.  Sound great.  Now I am think about by center.  Not sure of the model but it has 2 4" drivers and, of course, the horn.  I am wondering if the 504c or 404c would be a good replacement for the center and why.  Which one?

By the way I have smaller 3 inch sides and bookshelf 6 inch Klipsch at the rear.  Thinking about moving the old floor standers to the rear.

I also have the 500SA's for upfiring atmos.  Stupid me however, forgot I had an acoustic suspended ceiling.

All driven by a Marantz SR 6010 with separate amp for the atmos speakers.

So back to the question............504c's or 404c's.  I am also open to other Klipsch suggestions that may match more appropriately.

Could I use one of my old RF-15's  as a center speaker?  

Thanks  Rick

Edited by Snag

I'd get the 504C if you can fit it, everybody ends up there anyway.  the 404C and others are good for some situations where height and/or width makes the 504C impossible to pull off, and it saves a few bucks too.  Otherwise no reason to mess with it.  I'll stock like 30-40 rp-504c's but maybe only two rp-404c's, it's that lopsided.  

If space allows it, get the 504C. If not, there is no doubt in my mind the 404C will perform well in symmetry with the fronts and the rest of the setup. 

I myself have paired rp-280f fronts with the rp-440c center, even though there is a bigger version (rp-450c). This was due to not having enough space for the rp-450c, but they work perfectly together. 

Thanks for the replies.  Last night I hooked up one of the RF-15's as the center.  Sounded really nice.  Voices were clearer than I have ever heard them.  Looks kind of funny with 3 towers across the front of the room however.  And I have one RF-15 left over.  

I do appreciate your time and consideration