Venezuelan Vacation Deals

Gilbert

41 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

If you're looking for that discounted Villa rental or simply an inexpensive vacation spot to send your mother-in-law, look no further than Venezuela. 

I hear they have a great weight loss program going too. Eco smart they also teach you how to cut back on electricity usage and return to the earth mother simpler way of agrarian life free from all modern conveniences that so ruin the ecosphere. They have also embarked on a methane reduction program where under the advice of AOC they eliminate herbivores from people who just don't understand meat is bad and replace it with stone soup. Bernie etal will no doubt be running cruise ship fundraisers to paradise soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Dave A said:

I hear they have a great weight loss program going too. Eco smart they also teach you how to cut back on electricity usage and return to the earth mother simpler way of agrarian life free from all modern conveniences that so ruin the ecosphere. They have also embarked on a methane reduction program where under the advice of AOC they eliminate herbivores from people who just don't understand meat is bad and replace it with stone soup. Bernie etal will no doubt be running cruise ship fundraisers to paradise soon.

Your satire needs improvement.  Gilbert has it right.

3 hours ago, Dave A said:

Thanks Dave.  If I hadn't just bought a nice pair of speakers from you I'd scorch your less than discreet political commentary.....but hey, it's all good.

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Thanks Dave.  If I hadn't just bought a nice pair of speakers from you I'd scorch your less than discreet political commentary.....but hey, it's all good.

So tell me how you liked them?  OK I will try to pretend to hang my head in shame.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dave A said:

So tell me how you liked them?  OK I will try to pretend to hang my head in shame.

Honestly Dave, I haven't even unloaded them from my car yet.  It has been raining so hard here for the last 3 days, that I'm lucky I got my backpack and clothes out.  Looks like some clearing tomorrow and Thursday, and hopefully I will get to it and let you know.  I am very confident they will sound great.  Thank you again.

Yeah I unloaded this morning but great weather. I get home and this must be my lucky month. A pristine KP-201 in birch with only one small ding will be in my hands tomorrow and only a 40 mile round trip to get them. Capacitors on order. Aint they purty! The voice in my mind said go buy these and I have to obey the voice in my mind.

KP-201.jpg

• Like 3