Anyone have a Home Depot Coupon to share?

avguytx

I've got to buy a bunch of blinds for the new house but can't locate any codes online that will work.  Anyone happen to have a code on a card in their wallet, from a flyer, etc?

I know it's an odd request but it never hurts to ask.

27 minutes ago, avguytx said:

I've got to buy a bunch of blinds for the new house but can't locate any codes online that will work.  Anyone happen to have a code on a card in their wallet, from a flyer, etc?

Look at blinds.com before you buy.  I've used them many times over the years.  Their customer support is really good as far as technical and purchasing goes.  I believe they're located in Houston but they ship everywhere.  Their blinds are of a better quality than the big box stores too as well as being normally cheaper.

• Like 1

I will check them out.  I've almost always just used the Levolor brands from Lowes or HD but I tried to get 3 sets of the same size blinds cut the other night at Lowes.  They had 5 sets in stock, dude messed up 3 of them and I left with 2.  Sheesh

12 minutes ago, avguytx said:

I will check them out.  I've almost always just used the Levolor brands from Lowes or HD but I tried to get 3 sets of the same size blinds cut the other night at Lowes.  They had 5 sets in stock, dude messed up 3 of them and I left with 2.  Sheesh

When we were setting up my sons house I got a pair from Lowes and then we got a couple other sets from blinds.com.  There was a noticeable difference in quality.  Once they were installed it wasn't that big of a difference but if you do the installation yourself you'll notice.

Just now, CECAA850 said:

When we were setting up my sons house I got a pair from Lowes and then we got a couple other sets from blinds.com.  There was a noticeable difference in quality.  Once they were installed it wasn't that big of a difference but if you do the installation yourself you'll notice.

The fun part of a new house....no window coverings. I've got the 2 blinds for the garage windows but need to put them in still.  Temporarily, we've got a 4x8 sheet of luan leaned up against the windows to hide the stuff we've "staged" in the garage.  I think there are 14 more I have to get.

Suggestion - Join the Home Depot Garden Club - get 10% off coupons in your email.... just print the page off once, if you open the link more than 3 time's, it's no good anymore.... o O (if may work on anything they have) or if you were in the Military, just tell the cashier, for an instant 10% off...

Sorry I can't tell you more, I unsubscribed because spending a bunch of money, to save 10% didn't fit into the overall plan lol.... but if you go back to HD, just ask anyone where the "yellow stickers" are...

@USNRET  Yep...my dad was a Green Beret Special Forces Airborne and my father in law was in Air Force and my grandfather was a sniper in WWII.  We get the 10% at Lowes for our dads but HD has to have a bunch of forms filled out by them.  Or that's what we were told awhile back and I saw it on the website as well.  Kind of the same feeling as CECAA850, too, as I didn't serve.

1 minute ago, USNRET said:

Lowes used to check IDs but now you register online and then just give your phone number. When my son shops for me he just gives my number.

That's what we usually do.  I give them my dads cell number.

5 hours ago, avguytx said:

Have you checked out www.selectblinds.com  Custom cut, tons of styles and my experience has been wonderful.  I believe they're a great value.  

9 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Pretty sure they're part of the same big company and there's never a day where they are not on sale.  I could be wrong, but that would make 3x's today and that's one over my limit. 

https://hugeoff.com/

I use this site all the time, perfectly legit.  If you get a few you can get coupons for $3 each, it's a no brainer.  You can actually get a Lowe's coupon then print it out and take it to the Home Depot who will honor it, then just print another one and use it at Lowe's. :)  Probably use the same one again at HD as far as that goes.