Had some very bad news yesterday

mr clean

Very sorry to hear about your brother. Thoughts and prayers have been sent his way. Time to look for the positive ways to respond to this situation and move forward with a plan of action. Hope you can stay strong and share your love with your brother and the rest of your family.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mr clean said:

My brother was found to have two tumors on his brain. Really blew us back. Think about him if you would. Peace to all!

I had a 1" tumor on my brain stem a few months ago mr clean. They knocked it right out with full brain radiation. Of course there are side effects and I'm still suffering those. Tell Tom to remain positive. He can do it.

Keith

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All the Best to Tom,  My father is battling Liver Cancer for the past 8 months or so now. They have him on Immune Therapy Hes in his late 70's and still hanging tough. They appear to be making great strides in the fight, as stated stay strong my friend.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, T2K said:

I had a 1" tumor on my brain stem a few months ago mr clean. They knocked it right out with full brain radiation. Of course there are side effects and I'm still suffering those. Tell Tom to remain positive. He can do it.

Keith

Im glad you are better and i hope you have a full recovery! Thanks for sharing that with me. Also  to Joessportsters prayers to your father and family!

A good friend of mine (and fellow Klipsch and VRD/Peach owner) was found to have a tumor (glioma, as a medical/technical term) deep between the lobes of his brain a few years back. He ended up at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota where the rock star medical staff of Mayo removed that surgically, and has had several repeated visits since then to make sure it remains gone. This week he was examined and found to still be clear.

He was fortunate to have good medical insurance, and allowed him the freedom to continue to get added opinion on how to deal with it (including prior visits to the University of Iowa Medical Center). As good as that hospital is it took a visit to Mayo to find the RIGHT medical personnel to deal with this.

Keep seeking opinion and never give up seeking solutions. If he had accepted the first opinion he might not be in the positive state he is in right now.

Positive thoughts as well.

• Thanks 1