Had some very bad news yesterday

mr clean

will remember Tom in my prayers. Have a friend who had a benign tumor removed from her brain like 35 days ago. She was back in the hospital 10 days ago from double vision, headaches, and other post-surgery fallout. She is in her 70s.

She is back home now.

Edited by polizzio
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, T2K said:

I had a 1" tumor on my brain stem a few months ago mr clean. They knocked it right out with full brain radiation. Of course there are side effects and I'm still suffering those. Tell Tom to remain positive. He can do it.

Keith

Rick Simpson Oil could possibly have had the same cancer killing properties as radiation, with a LOT less side effects!!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rick+simpson+oil+brain+tumor

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, T2K said:

I had a 1" tumor on my brain stem a few months ago mr clean. They knocked it right out with full brain radiation. Of course there are side effects and I'm still suffering those. Tell Tom to remain positive. He can do it.

Keith

Great to see you posting Keith.

• Like 1

Biopsy report came back very bad. Wasn't expecting results for a few days but hey told us already that there are multi mass and very fast growing.  Im crying my eyes out right now as I type and would not be on here if it wasn't for the fact of wanting tom to get as many prayers as he can get.Told us he has no chance so I hope this is where the lord steps in.  Thanks to all who have posted!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Tim Sr. said:

Additional Prayers from here as well

May I ask your brothers first name to put forth to the Minister to include as well?

17 minutes ago, Tim Sr. said:

Additional Prayers from here as well

May I ask your brothers first name to put forth to the Minister to include as well?

Prayers be damned!

Mother Gaia GAVE us one plant which is a remedy for many human ailments INCLUDING CANCER and what did MONEY AND BIG BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT do with it?

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse!

• Thanks 1

@mr clean I know you pain very well. My sister Amanda who is only 39 years of age has been battling a very rare and aggressive form of brain tumor. It started benign. 4 brain surgeries and radiation twice. The doctors told her that was all that could be done. The tumor became malignant. 2 months ago, my sister fell and hit her head. The tumor responded with a vengeance. 3 weeks ago she fell and and hit her head a second time. The doctors signed off. Gave her 3 to 6 months. The decline in health was very rapid. She moved from 2 nursing homes, into a hospice care. Her life is coming to and end. I was just informed tonight that she stopped eating and drinking today because of not being able to swallow without choking now. This will be her last weekend on earth. I am not prepared for this. She won't even end up with one month from when the doctors signed off.

Can someone please pray for my sister Amanda?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

@mr clean I know you pain very well. My sister Amanda who is only 39 years of age has been battling a very rare and aggressive form of brain tumor. It started benign. 4 brain surgeries and radiation twice. The doctors told her that was all that could be done. The tumor became malignant. 2 months ago, my sister fell and hit her head. The tumor responded with a vengeance. 3 weeks ago she fell and and hit her head a second time. The doctors signed off. Gave her 3 to 6 months. The decline in health was very rapid. She moved from 2 nursing homes, into a hospice care. Her life is coming to and end. I was just informed tonight that she stopped eating and drinking today because of not being able to swallow without choking now. This will be her last weekend on earth. I am not prepared for this. She won't even end up with one month from when the doctors signed off.

Can someone please pray for my sister Amanda?

I will ! Im so sorry. You read things online and think thats not good but you don't grasp the pain involved till it happens to your family!! Im praying and I'm sure others are also. I know its hard to lose them but when her suffering is over she will not be hurting any longer but yours will continue. It will get better for you but it does take time. Peace to you. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. To keep you all updated, I regretfully have to inform you that my sister Amanda has passed away, and we have just put her to rest Saturday. Her final days were spent at a hospice care center that would remind of of a place that you would see on a Hollywood Rehab television series. Like a nature preserve with double patio doors in the room so we could wheel her bed outdoors to look out over the large pond. Our funeral service was the best I ever attended. Thankfully my sister is now more perfect than she ever was in this life. Her lifelong physical and mental challenges are now for the first time over, and Peace and Happiness are with her finally.

Please be well all of you who are struggling. Please give us some updates to how you and your family are doing.

@mr clean 

@T2K

@joessportster

@polizzio