New Klipschorn Horn is now fully enclosed?

RLink

Could someone please confirm that the New Klipschorns Horn in the upper cabinet is now fully enclosed?  The Web or videos that were recently done does not show that but the second page of the spec sheet shows the back of the upper cabinet fully enclosed...........Thanks for any assistance with this.

OK - having been mostly on hiatus from the forum in the recent six or seven years I am curious - when did the Klipschorn bass bin begin to have an enclosed (IOW, suitable for out of corner placement) bass bin as a normal/standard way of manufacture? I seem to remember an anniversary edition being made like that some years ago, but have now noticed that normal production Klipschorns now are made this way? When did this begin as a normal/non-anniversary edition method?

23 minutes ago, Audible Nectar said:

OK - having been mostly on hiatus from the forum in the recent six or seven years I am curious - when did the Klipschorn bass bin begin to have an enclosed (IOW, suitable for out of corner placement) bass bin as a normal/standard way of manufacture? I seem to remember an anniversary edition being made like that some years ago, but have now noticed that normal production Klipschorns now are made this way? When did this begin as a normal/non-anniversary edition method?

search for Chief Bonehead's AK6 K Horn video

10 minutes ago, HDBRbuilder said:

search for Chief Bonehead's AK6 K Horn video

He doesn't really address timing, but I recall back in the early 2000s people were making "false corners" to put their KHorns in. Are you saying that these were suitable for out of corner placement for the majority (and certainly prior to say year 2000) of the KHorn production history?

Mind you that my hands on experience with a Klipschorn is about zero, save for one listening audition in the mid 2000s and seeing them in audio shops in the early 80s. Pretty much all of my Heritage experience is non-Klipschorn (Belle, LaScala, Cornwall, etc) so I'm curious if I'm making more of changes in the recent models than is reality here.