SOLD - Forte III Cherry

jg1989

Most of my stuff from the previous post has moved but somehow these things are still available... lots of interest but no takers, so the price drop continues! Strongly prefer local pickup but I do have the boxes, so shipping is an option at the buyer's expense. Excellent cosmetic condition, perfect working condition. Asking $1700 for the pair, someone come get these!

Located in Terre Haute, IN

Klipsch Forte III Left.jpg

Klipsch Forte III Right.jpg

Klipsch Forte III Pair.jpg

Edited by jg1989
sold!
  • Like 1

If it is a pair of speakers you really want it is worth the drive,1 if you pick them up you can inspect them,2 it keeps from having shipping damage and 3 checkout the surrounding area you can make a mini vacation while in the area.My wife loves it when I ask her how do you feel about making a trip this weekend to a certain area and the first thing she asked is what is it this trip heavy speakers or heavy amps.

Well that's great you can drive ride that far. I had a spleen taken out and non union 8th rib. Since the spleen was taken out I have had mesh replaced abdominal hernia and it tore loose again after 3 days. I look like I'm 9 months pregnant with nothing holding my guts in. I would love to be able to drive that far but it's just not possible.