R15-PM - is there any possible way to swap the left and right channel?

The way our condo is setup it is necessary for my turntable and all of our A/V equipment to sit to the left of my television. This means all of our cables need to be super long and visible if I am to keep true to the powered speaker being on the right side of the television. Any possible fix for this, or should I commit to drilling a bunch of holes and running wire through my walls (including the power supply!)?

On 5/4/2019 at 10:50 PM, Emptyfox said:

The way our condo is setup it is necessary for my turntable and all of our A/V equipment to sit to the left of my television. This means all of our cables need to be super long and visible if I am to keep true to [?] the powered speaker being on the right side of the television. Any possible fix for this, or should I commit to drilling a bunch of holes and running wire through my walls (including the power supply!)?

Welcome to the forum!

Because you posted in the 2 channel section, and have the RP15M, I'm wondering if you have a 2 channel music system only and the TV is there by coincidence, or if you might have a 2 or 2.1 channel TV system.   The module with the control center (the big one) can be on either side of the TV or computer screen.  The right channel signal, however, should be on the right side.   Therefore, if you have reversed the speakers, the little RCA type inputs from your phono or line should also be reversed, i.e., the red male plug should go into the female input that is NOT red, and vice versa.  To some people, particularly for music only, even this would not matter. 

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T PLUG IN OR UNPLUG THE PHONO/LINE RCA TYPE PLUGS WITHOUT TURNING THE POWER OFF and counting to 10 (OCD lesson #1), or you might create a buzz/pop at high volume that could damage your speakers.