Avengers Endgame (spoilers)

wvu80

This thread will be open ended.  As Endgame goes into its second week, talk about the movie's plot, the characters, your local theater experience, the Avengers through their many movies, the box office numbers or anything else that floats your boat.

Spoilers OK.  If you don't want to see the spoilers, click a different thread. 

I won't comment further on this first post, but I will later to allow those who didn't realize there were spoilers to opt out.

Spoiler

This thread contains spoilers  🙈🙈🙈

Just got home from seeing this movie with my family at my 15 year old son's insistence.  It was a lot of movie to take in at about 3hrs with all kinds of action, story lines to follow, lots of characters from previous Marvel movies . The theater had Klipsch speakers and it sounded good.  Go see it on a rainy afternoon like we did. That way, you don't feel like you should be outside doing something. 

I saw it beginning the second week on a Saturday.  Couldn't get in at 11a as it and the next four showings were sold out!

It was completely sold out the first weekend, I expected that but I didn't expect it to be sold out a week later but I can see why.  Technically it was almost a perfect movie.  It had plenty of plot twists that keep you guessing until the ending, which you also could not guess.

If Endgame wasn't a 10/10 then I don't know what is.

• Like 1