Forte II Southeast Wisconsin SOLD

314carpenter

SOLD

These are my own so......for one week I am allowing forum members only the first crack at these.

SOLD

Consecutive serial number Klipsch Forte II pair in original black lacquer finish. That means factory lacquer. Crites titanium tweeter diaphrams installed. Otherwise all original. I bought these from the original owner in 2013. The cabinets are near perfect 9/10. Drivers are all fantastic 10/10. Grills are 10/10. The risers have some slight veneer chipping on the very bottom portion that is fairly typical with these so 8/10. I could reveneer the risers and reapply new lacquer on them for you if you want perfection. Original phenolic diaphragms included in boxes in the sale.

Although these currently have the original crossovers installed, I have 2 other crossover options for the Forte II that I will discuss in PM with interested buyers who have made me an offer on the speakers. I want to find what works best for your situation. No crossovers are available in exclusive sales at this time.

IMG_6251-1837x1706.thumb.JPG.e6f126963a526b437c7414f3b604d245.JPG

IMG_6243-2122x1813.JPG

IMG_6244-2286x1767.JPG

IMG_6245-1789x1685.JPG

1 hour ago, Yuper said:

Are you looking to upgrade? Got a pr of '78 kcbb's that are in the same shape with crites boards tweets and m squawks 

Nope. 5 Chorus II's on the floor plus a spare and reference premier in Atmos. All walnut. My Klipsch room is finally complete, and so is my JBL room. I am simply trying to dial back from the 33 speakers I own now. That's after I sold 11 speakers in April that were part of my previous configuration.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

Nope. 5 Chorus II's on the floor plus a spare and reference premier in Atmos. All walnut. My Klipsch room is finally complete, and so is my JBL room. I am simply trying to dial back from the 33 speakers I own now. That's after I sold 11 speakers in April that were part of my previous configuration.

So that's where all the speakers went... 😀

Would be interested to hear what you have for crossovers after the buyer is set up with theirs.  Mine are stock with new caps from Crites.

Don't know for sure, but more than likely it's a combination of location and timing.  You gave everyone here a fair time to look, I'll be doing the same with some gear shortly, but like you, if they don't move here, then it's off to other listings.  Good Luck with the sale, they look in great shape.

I received an offer from someone semi-local. Only thing he asked for was that I hold it without payment for another week. I agreed that I would not list it on any other sites for one more week. I also agreed to contact him if and when I received any other offer before then.

Welcome to the forum @Shawnnn . Congratulations on your sale of those really nice KG4's. Nice upgade too😉 New members are limited to one post a day, but get past that and you will find a wealth of knowledge and experience here. Help may come in the form of modifications, equipment choices, set-up, or just good cheer. You get the idea, you have seen the treads and read the posts. Hope we see you around.