KPT-904 in Orlando, Buy it now for $325

Oicu812

Emile has a pair built into his living / listening room that isn't much bigger than that.  They sound fabulous.

1 minute ago, Pinball_pw said:

That might make a good center between two Cornscalas. Guessing it would overwhelm my 16 by 28 room though. 

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2019 at 1:59 PM, Oicu812 said:

They sound fabulous.

WOW ... $325 ... quite a deal! Yes; got my "pair" from the same buyer without any problems. Tempted, but just no room for a center KPT-904 :(  Might be worth it just for the horn and the woofers :D  Going to "sleep" on it :) 

Get it!

lay it on it's side and put the horn on top for the center.  I saw your finished product on the last 2 and they look great!  I have 3 and love them for LCR ( L&R vertical and C horizontal). Had to raise the TV a few more inches but well worth it.

• Like 1

Dave’s right.

i don’t have “Cornscala’s” but do have La Scala’s and Cornwall’s.  Neither will out perform the KPT’s but in all fairness each KPT has almost double the the driver surface area (low, mid & high) and size of the other 2 speakers.  At lower volume levels the difference isn’t that big, maybe a little more clarity in the mid/high.  But turn it up and that’s where you really notice that you have twice the speaker.  All 3 will play loud enough to drive you from the room but the la Scala and Cornwall don’t sound great doing it, the KPT’s still sound crystal clear and have more to give, the others are tapped out...

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Emile said:

Darn ... just checked ... SOLD.  OK; who here bought it? :D 

It didn't sell, the timer ran out.  Ping the guy, and make him an offer.  I bet $275 would get it.

• Like 2