P-312W Palladium subwoofer

Frank merchant

It was originally listed at $4000 from Klipsch, but was sold at half price a few years ago when the line was discontinued. The sound is amazing for the compact size it has. It has full onboard electronic adjustments, remote controlled. It has the depth and boom for HT use, and blends extremely well for 2 channel, it really carries a huge punch. Plus it's sexy!

50 minutes ago, Frank merchant said:

Do you think it would complement a pair of 1974 heresies in a sprinter van

Hope you have those Heresy's bolted down.

You should stick to car audio subs using a proper crossover if you wish to do it right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank merchant said:

Heresies are rated at 50 W per speaker RMS eight ohms, so that means that I would need a 100 W eight ohm house amp, I’m going to take a 200 W 8 ohm car amp which will be 100 W per channel at 4 ohm , The 4 ohm will work half as hard

I meant to say a 200 W / 2 channel 4 ohm car amp

I’m running all linear power,I just bought a 500 W vintage linear power amp and I’m going to run a pair of heresy industrial ported for extremely loud music ( nugent, AC DC )  and then I’m going to run my heresy ones for more calmer music ( earth wind fire , disco)