WTS: '89 Klipschorns restored w/ Crites AA, A-55G Mid, CT125 Tweeters

millermanaaron

I'm selling my restored 1989 Klipschorns with Bob Crites AA Crossover, New A-55G mid driver (not pictured), CT125 Tweeters. All new grill cloth all the way around. Everything has been rewired and as a pair of binding posts on each. They have both been sanded and re-stained as well. They both have padding on the corners for a tight seal against the wall. See pictures. Both serial number sheets on each one has been laminated and stapled to each top and bottom after restoration. Both have the brass emblem on the top corners with the vintage logo(not pictured). These sound GREAT! This has been a fun restoration and I am very pleased with how they came out. I just need to downsize and get something smaller and is the only reason I am selling. These sound GREAT! This has been a fun restoration and I am very pleased with how they came out. I just need to downsize and get something smaller and is the only reason I am selling. Asking $3000 or trade for Forte III's in Distressed Oak. I do accept paypal. Located in Mandeville, Louisiana. Message me if you are interested or if you have any questions. 

IMG_20180830_224848.jpg

IMG_20180901_145546.jpg

IMG_20180901_145612.jpg

IMG_20180901_145530.jpg

IMG_20180901_145512.jpg

IMG_20180901_153307.jpg

Edited by millermanaaron
  • Like 4

Thanks, Shakey. I love these khorns, but the wife isn't too happy about them and they are swallowing up my tiny living room. haha I just bought a pair of demo forte IIIs slightly damaged for a great price yesterday. I'm curious how they will sound in my little living room. 

2 hours ago, Wolfmansnake said:

Hi, millermanaaron!

Can I get the dimensions of your k horns? Seriously considering a drive for these.

Mike

dims of the k-horn are roughly

52" high

31 1/4 " from side wall to front corner

175 lbs

and the tops separate from the bottoms with 2 wing nuts