WTB - La Scala II Walnut

jg1989

Hello all, probably a long shot, but I'm in the market for a single La Scala II Walnut speaker to use as a center channel between my pair of Khorns. Since finding a single is certainly a stretch, I'd also be interested in pairs. Or perhaps someone else needs one and wants to go half on a pair?

I'm located in Terre Haute, IN but willing to pay for shipping or arrange some type of transportation. Let me know if you have anything you're looking to part with!

Thanks,

Josh

2 hours ago, jg1989 said:

in the market for a single La Scala II Walnut speaker

I track Heritage sales, let me give you some info.

La Scala II's don't come on the used market very often, and as you said, a single is even more rare.

It would be much easier to find a pair or a single of the older LS with the Type AA crossovers.  There is a good supply and that model will sound good between your Khorns.  Whether or not one comes available in your area is another story, you never know on that.

Good luck with your search.

I'll buy the second if you find someone that is willing to sell. I want a LSii center also.

Cheapest price for New I could find recently was about 6500... which means 3750 for a center. That's to much.cory had his cherries for sale at just over  4400... which is about what I am willing to pay, but we missed that opportunity.

Looks like they are b stock because the HF don't match the LF... but I don't really care as long as there is NO DAMAGE. I'm done with damaged goods.

For sure there are other dealers, I didn't buy my 70's from him but adorama... and I did contact a local dealer that has a pair of "slight" damages 70ths but he won't break them up and they are a little over priced for damaged goods.

Keep looking OP.

I have a single La Scala bass bin made by a professional cabinet maker and speaker enthusiast. It is black with Padauk trim and looks great. You could have the top hat made. Let me know if any interest. I will do a sweet deal. It's just sitting in my storage unit unused. I would love to see somebody put it to good use.