Should I just forget it?

Please I need your advice.
I have just bought some Herresy speakers, and now I have got interested in a subwoofer Klipsch R-12SW, but my chinese tube amplifier only have 4 inputs and 1 output (for speakers). Is it possible to connect the subwoofer to the amplifier or should I just forget it?

Thank you

MICHAEL

You don't need to give up, just find a sub with High Level inputs.  The Klipsch sub you referenced does not have that.

Here is a pic from Parts Express illustrating the inputs/outputs you'll need.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSovC5m1RoTLSZOerceQ

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, MICHAEL NIELSEN said:

Please I need your advice.
I have just bought some Herresy speakers, and now I have got interested in a subwoofer Klipsch R-12SW, but my chinese tube amplifier only have 4 inputs and 1 output (for speakers). Is it possible to connect the subwoofer to the amplifier or should I just forget it?

Thank you

MICHAEL

I have Heresy 3's and added a http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/vtf-2mk5.html  This one will work with your amp. Set up was a piece of cake.

I did not think I needed a sub until I got one. Big difference. I suggest calling HSU. They were are very helpful. I thought I need two subs. The rep said try one first. He was right. No regrets.