CF3's ... Tampa, FL ... by Dinklage?

Emile

17 hours ago, Shiva said:

5.1 Epic set-up.👍   Pics Please> 

Well, is a work in progress, so I'm sort of embarrassed to show it off right now... it's tiny room for a setup with these massive speakers; in fact you could almost call it near-field! Plus I am also having to store some of my other toys (for instance, pair of kg4 in boxes, my second subwoofer kit parts, etc.

But, oh the sound... :biggrin2:

Rick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK; really LOVE these CF-3's :D  They dig down nicely to 35Hz ... and due to the dual woofers, it seems better (yes; deeper) than my (32Hz) Forte's.  Anyone have any ideas what a good (20Hz) subwoofer would do?  Think it might be overkill, but maybe some of you have experimented with it :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just thought I would post this again. Velodyne SMS doing bass sweeps through my CF3's.  The mic was about 3 feet in front of one of them.  As seen,  a decent amount of bass below 30 hz.  Though,  a nice sub would definitely fill anything missing.

DSCF0958.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK; just had to post this ... just listened (again) to my CF-3's ... played Itzhak Perlman's Paganini's Violin Concerto #1 at about 100dB's ... powered by a Kenwood Basic M2 amp at 250wpc ... absolutely AWESOME :D  Glad I got rid of my Forte's ... these CF-3's just blow them away :)  (And ... they are pretty close to my KPT-904's.)  OK; looking for CF-4's :D 

On 5/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, Emile said:

Haha ... found out he was (is?) in Game of Thrones after I googled his name (Dinklage) :D 

Emile, check out a movie named "Rememory" with Peter Dinkledge in it. 

• Like 1