well the klipsch bug bite me hard ,so i did it

Fattner

13 minutes ago, Fattner said:

Well I did it I purchased the LaScalas II in cherry !! i cant wait to  hear them with my mac mc275 tube amp !! review to follow !! 

Congratulations and a belated welcome to the forum.  What are they replacing?  

33 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Congratulations and a belated welcome to the forum.  What are they replacing?  

well i  i have  pr of the heresy III matched withmac MC 275 tube amp/mac c2300 tube preamp , love them but heard the La Scalas  and was hooked !! so the heresy III will be replaced but kept for future system !! cant wait to hear the La scalas II with my tubes!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fattner said:

well i  i have  pr of the heresy III matched withmac MC 275 tube amp/mac c2300 tube preamp , love them but heard the La Scalas  and was hooked !! so the heresy III will be replaced but kept for future system !! cant wait to hear the La scalas II with my tubes!!

I'm sure that you're going to be pleased but good to keep those H3's, because they are fine speakers as well.  Would be a great personal review with you doing a direct A/B with the 3's and the new L2's.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pete H said:

I'm sure that you're going to be pleased but good to keep those H3's, because they are fine speakers as well.  Would be a great personal review with you doing a direct A/B with the 3's and the new L2's.

thats exactly what i will  do in my review!! 

• Like 2

• Moderators

That's a bad bite, you got bit pretty good.

Can't wait to hear what you think, and yes if I didn't say welcome 30 post ago when you signed up, here you go Welcome. See, people who have been bitten loves to be around others with the disease. 

On 5/13/2019 at 4:42 PM, Pete H said:

Pete, I've got both and there's really no comparison.  This is not to say that the H3's are not terrific speakers, but it's just apples and oranges.  As I've said in other posts, I was particularly impressed with the H3's after hearing them in Hope in 2018.  Easily the best Heresy ever.

This is what I have, Hiii’s and LSii. Hate to say it, the Hiii are in the closet. But considering they were 1600.00 new the Hiii are a much better value.

A floor standing full range speaker handmade in the USA for 1600.00 is a bargain. 

How's this for a ball buster ,I'm not going to unpack my La Scalas because we will be moving soon since we sold our home !! Wow it's killing me!!  I do have a question what speaker cables do you folks recommend for these babies and my Mac mc275 ?? Thankyou 

• Sad 2