RB-75 in Minneapolis

Shaun K

1 minute ago, Cinema_head said:

You can literally see the bean counters with a rope style tape measure making notes on how much cheaper this should be and this lol. 

Cheaper drivers cheaper materials and they still found a way to increase the already inflated stats every time. Like a clock 

I posted a few months back that I'm now only using my 75's for 2 channel. They are still up high in the front corners of my room being fed by the XPA-5 via the Oppo 105

I never realized just how much bass the 75's put out. It's tight and punchy bass and still impresses me every time I play music. Maybe the set up being high in the corners adds to their sound idk but they rock. I would trade in a heartbeat tho for some cherry versions.

25 minutes ago, TasDom said:

I posted a few months back that I'm now only using my 75's for 2 channel. They are still up high in the front corners of my room being fed by the XPA-5 via the Oppo 105

I never realized just how much bass the 75's put out. It's tight and punchy bass and still impresses me every time I play music. Maybe the set up being high in the corners adds to their sound idk but they rock. I would trade in a heartbeat tho for some cherry versions.

You got those for a steal if I remember? Yea I'm sold those 75s. Just need to see a set for few hundo and ill be set.

You do any music with ext stereo?