Integra 50.4 SOLD

Dave A

Added the spec sheet today. Finding out these are not worth what I thought and so $400 includes shipping. This is a pristine unit with very little use.

Integra is in fine shape and was bought refurb online. I have probably used this for a hundred hours or so before migrating to all pro amps. One of the reasons I got this was because of Audessey  which I ended up not liking much. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/597506/Integra-Dtr-50-4.html takes you to the manual for this and it does quite a lot and has ample power for most things Klipsch.  I have original box and shipping material. Has the mike and remote and yes it all works.

$400 includes shipping to lower 84.

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0077.JPG

ScreenHunter_406 May. 19 23.12.jpg

7 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Sweet unit there DAVE.

It is and it will work well for someones home theater or stereo. I have grown to like pro gear though and this will be my last dalliance with anything other than pro for amps.

How does it compare with atmos ? Using all the channels that it will run , with the front high and wide channels or in the 9.1 or 11.1 settings

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

I have no idea. I used this for purely 2 channel stereo. Personally I like the room EQ in my DBX better than Audessey. I am pretty sure once I learn how to use REW and the Xilica I will be selling aall the DBX gear too except for one I will use for quick and easy demos on speakers.

This is killing me. I wish this came up in about one more month so I can recover from buying this house . My wife would kill me right now for spending more money

Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dave A said:

REDUCED folks I am cleaning out what I do not want and price is reduced to $350 includes shipping to lower 48. Read the specs this is not junk.

This is a great deal.  For someone who doesn't need Atmos this Integra would be hard to beat.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

7 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

This is killing me. I wish this came up in about one more month so I can recover from buying this house . My wife would kill me right now for spending more money

Carl if you are serious I will pull the CL ad and mark it tentatively sold here. PM me please. I don't mind waiting if I know it is sold since I know it will be one more item off the list.

Let me get back to you. I have to look over all the audio gear I have now after the move

6 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Let me get back to you. I have to look over all the audio gear I have now after the move

Well let me know ASAP as I pulled my ads and would like to get them back up if you don't want it.

8 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

DAVE I’ll let you know tomorrow eve about this

Got any 510 horn lenses?

I wish I did
DAVE email me so I can send you payment
And totally price with shipping
Thanks
carlthess@icloud.com
Or message me on here

• Like 2

• Dave A changed the title to Integra 50.4 SOLD

Well a large heavy box came in a few minutes ago
Low and behold it’s a present from Dave
This thing is a monster of receiver. Looks great Dave and thank you for a great deal
I should have it hooked up today or tomorrow. I need to read up on it and see how it can power some large towers I just got last week. I need to see if the byamp has a crossover in it to drive these speakers as they use a electronic crossover
Thanks again

• Like 1

Yes that rascal was 47 pounds worth. Enjoy Carl and let me know how it all works out. I never tried most of the capabilities before I lost interest but there are a ton of things it is supposed to do.