Which would sound better

14 hours ago, jefftbarton@gmail.com said:

I have 2 sets of sf-1's and one set of rf-10's. I previously had both sets of sf-1 for front and rear speakers. I found the rf-10's for $75.00. Now I don't know if I should Chand out one set of sf1 for the rf10. What is your advice for a 10x12 home theater room?

Welcome to the Forum, but You really should have posted this somewhere more appropriate in order to get answers...I suggest that you post it to a forum category which applies more to your needs./uses. That is how you get responses...hint, hint!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Welcome to the Forum, but You really should have posted this somewhere more appropriate in order to get answers...I suggest that you post it to a forum category which applies more to your needs./uses. That is how you get responses...hint, hint!

Yeah, but they got OUR attention! 😉

Which speakers do YOU like better solo? Go for a quad of THOSE if you can afford the coin!

John Kuthe..

14 minutes ago, JohnKuthe said:

Yeah, but they got OUR attention! 😉

Which speakers do YOU like better solo? Go for a quad of THOSE if you can afford the coin!

John Kuthe..

My advice still stands...there are many forum members who ONLY go to specific categories on the site, so when a question is asked  outside of its main subject category, then the asker is limiting the possibilities of more good babble for good ideas...you don't go to a town hall to buy shoes!

1 hour ago, JohnKuthe said:

It would be hard to find a second pair of RF-10's as both they and the SF-1's are discontinued and I've never seen any on the used market.  I'm sure they are out there, I've just not seem them.

He has a two pair (two sets) of speakers with a single 6.5" woofer.  He just picked up a single set (pair) with dual 4.5" woofers.  Which are better?

My vote would be for the pairs with the 6.5" woofs to go L/C/R.   Make the front soundstage with the SF-1 as L/R and the other pair (or a single) as the center.  Move the RF-10's to side surround duty.  If you don't want a dual center, put one SF-1 in the center front and the other in center rear.