Klipsch Chorus For Sale

Frank Booth

Klipsch Chorus for sale, great shape, sound great. Consecutive serial numbers 8874811 - 12. Cherry wood. Tweeters w/ Crites titanium diaphragms. Crossovers recapped. Custom bases; I didn't care for how the original bases look but I do have them, in good shape. Original grills. Second owner. I can send more pics if you contact me. $700. You arrange shipping, I'll make sure they are loaded safely. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah.

1.jpg

• Like 3

look very good. they can look even better on a four post stand placing the centre of the mid horn at your seated ear level (around 39" plus or minus). I have attached a photo of a similar sized loudspeaker on a set of four post stands so folks can get some idea of the possible visual. Wishing you all the best for your Chorus sale, somebody should grab this pair of excellent looking and sounding loudspeakers.

Skylan Stand-M40.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Moderators
8 hours ago, Uberobb said:

I have a pair in Nevada that are in great shape for 650 Robert contact me 

Welcome to the Forum, no one will really see you lising in a year and an half old thread, you would be better off listing them in the Garage Sale Section, with photos if possible, and general location, Reno, Las Vegas, Pahrump, etc.

• Like 5