How many of you saw this coming? Cary Audio....

HDBRbuilder

Cary Audio has introduced its Klipsch Heritage Speaker edition of its SLI-80:

https://www.caryaudio.com/2019/05/17/introducing-the-sli-80hs-integrated-amplifier/

Kinda wonder how much royalty Klipsch gets out of the sale of each one, myself...just saying...BUT, I ALSO wonder if Audiovox is looking at a possible buy-out of Cary Audio, too!...or maybe intends to get into the tube side of things sometime soon?

1 hour ago, kevinmi said:

I don't know if the wood sides are going to make it sound better, but I do know that my Cary SLP-98P preamp and Dennis Had Hotrod amp are a match made in heaven with my K-Horns!

I sure it is a great match. I'm driving Heresy III's with a new to me Inspire PSE . It, like the Hot Rod, can run quite a few power tubes. Dennis's Inspire amps all perform WAY above their price point.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ToolShedAmps said:

Hmm..... If I had to guess, Cary Audio is tired of seeing my P.W.K. Edition, Euphoria Stereo 2a3/45 in the Klipsch Heritage ads......., including the pic on page 158 of this year's Music Direct catalog of the new AK6. ;) 

Your amps are awesome looking! Love to hear one someday.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I also use a SLi 50 first version 2x30W class A of 1996 with my CWIII, it's a perfect wedding!  👍

I love the look of P.W.K amps. Edition, Euphoria Stereo 2a3 / 45 of ToolShedAmps  😍  I'm sure their sound is great 😎

• Like 1