Klipschorns SW of St Louis

Edgar

I talked to this guy for at least 40 minutes. A few things to note, these were completely restored from 2 different year group cabinets with broken drivers in bad shape from the north STL area. One cabinet was an early three inch port and the other a six inch port. I believe he said that he converted them both to three inch and the results are good. Oh and he has a thing for birch, as evidenced by the color choice of refinish. These will take brackets and sideboards to get going. I was not entirely sure what he meant by sideboards. 

I really want these but have no way of getting to them for the next few days. I assume this is a fairly good deal?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jackrcox said:

I assume this is a fairly good deal?

Sounds like a great deal to me ... but really have no clue :D Seems like all the stuff is there (and new Crites' woofers and crossovers). How much can it be to make sideboards and grilles?   @wvu80 (Dave) keeps track of pricing.  Maybe he can chime in (or send him a PM).

Good luck on your new project :D 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Emile said:

(Dave) keeps track of pricing.  Maybe he can chime in (or send him a PM).

I just saw your note.

I think everybody else sees what I do, a project.  At first I thought they were clones but they seen pretty far from OEM.  Still, there is some value there.

I show Khorns in Avg/Poor condition at $1433.  These still have some work needed.  Because I consider these a "one-off" with the veneer work done and some custom XO's they are worth that price if you like projects and this is what you were looking for.

• Like 1