Sold! Finished Black Quartets in Chicago

DTO

Hello all!

It looks like my black quartets were linked in the alerts section so I might as well post Them here too. Crites ti tweeters. I have originals too. 

PM me for more pictures or about forum pricing. Thanks! $450. 

Edit: Could also be used in a trade in part for a single heresy iii, or pairs of others Heresy. Also interested in newer 3 or 5 channel amps for home theater. 

David. 

63964F58-FA4E-4993-A04B-56E5A80A297B.jpeg

Edited by DTO
Price

Ah. I did not put a price. They are online right now for $599. I had some tire kickers offering $500 but nothing firm. I was thinking $450 would be a good forum price. On Friday or Saturday, if I still have them, I’ll drop them to $500-$550 on CL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DTO said:

I was thinking $450 would be a good forum price.

DTO ... GREAT!  Thanks for the "forum price" ... way to go! (Listed some Forte's on the forum for $100 less also ... got lucky and they sold on CL :) ) GLWS!

Cheers, Emile

13 hours ago, WorkingEdge said:

Exactly what I’m looking for!  If only Chicago is closer to LA. 

Long weekend..... Road trip!?!?

just think of it. LAX to ORD. Rent a convertible. Stop here and grab speakers. Then historic Route 66 all the way home. Nothing like spending a couple thousand dollars on a couple hundreds worth of speakers!

• Haha 1

=== word to the wise - driving a convertible through the Midwest at this time of year could well be hazardous to your health, and your ragtop. We have been having viscous storms for several days and more on the way. A Cali boy in Tornado 🌪 Alley in springtime is not a good idea. At least wear a full face helmet when the top is down —