CF-3 v.1 Crossover Cap Values?

I finally got a glimpse of the crossovers in my CF-3's yesterday while applying Dynamat to the horn and driver baskets. I noted that the two large caps on the upper board are 40MFD 100V and 25MFD 100V. I liked the sound of the Mundorf MCap EVO Oil caps when I rebuilt my Heresy crossovers and am inclined to use them again in the CF-3's, however the closest values available are 47MFD and 22MFD (both 350V). Would these values be ok to use in the crossovers without adverse effect?

Also, would anyone have the values of the caps and resistors found on the bottom board of the version 1 crossover by any chance? I did not have a chance to physically remove the entire crossover assembly yet.

Thank you!

I don't recall there being a diagram for the v1 crossover anywhere. I converted my v3 crossover to a v2 but there were diagrams. Your best bet is lifting a leg on the resistors to get their values as most all had them written on there.

If you want the values the same, you would need to run a couple of caps in parallel which would increase the value...i.e...a 22uf and 25uf to get the 47uf value, etc. The higher voltage is fine and won't matter.