WTB - Aftermarket Belle Crossovers

ForKyleigh

I have been 2nd in line on a few that have popped up for sale on here.  So I figured I would try this route.  I prefer the used route right now to keep the budget down.  I have a tendancy to sell speakers frequently and I don't want to be upside down.  My AA crossovers were said to be stock.  I am in Wisconsin but I would pay to have them shipped.

Thanks for looking.

I have already reach out to him Budman.  I was hoping to avoid that cost if I could.  Nothing again DeanG at all.  I just fear getting the itch to sell the speakers after dropping hundreds on crossovers and I wouldnt be able to get out what I have in them.

@ForKyleigh  Why not just build a set yourself?  It's not that hard, really, and the parts are available through various vendors.  I do have an original set of AA's but I just built a new pair with new autoformers, caps, coils, terminal strips, etc., for my Belle clones last year.  Finding a pair of used AA's is getting tougher and tougher for a reasonable price. I've pondered on building a set of the elusive AB-3's which were never really used in the Belle's but, from what Roy D told me, were a step in the higher order of crossovers towards the end of their run and before Mr PWK's death.  Lots of parts, though.

20180217_121139-800x623.jpg

These are my originals.  Not nearly as attractive...but functional.  ;) 

20171220_215718-1024x375.jpg

1 hour ago, ForKyleigh said:

I dont know that i have the knowledge to build them without a parts list.  I am compitent mechanically to build them.  I don't have the knowledge of which caps to use.  Solder, screws, some wood....that all seems super easy.

Klipsch Belle ab3 crossover.jpg

Klipsch Belle Ab crossover.jpg

3 hours ago, ForKyleigh said:

I dont know that i have the knowledge to build them without a parts list.  I am compitent mechanically to build them.  I don't have the knowledge of which caps to use.  Solder, screws, some wood....that all seems super easy.

All you need to do is replace the caps.  

If you have any mechanical skills, you can do this very inexpensively.  You already have the AA crossovers which are the desired ones (A or AA). 

On 5/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, ForKyleigh said:

Not disagreeing with you on this either.  Just wanted to see if there are any out there used :)

Unlikely. Digital and SS gear can be money losers. Except for the maybe RB5s my Klipsch speakers have all held their value the past 20 years.

Used ones are not going to come cheap either regardless of who built them.  Best to just make the investment and not cheap out or as suggested learn the skills necessary and replace your own parts, that is when you will find out the parts themselves are not cheap either.